The All-on-4 Advantage
Here at West Highland Dental Care, our goal is to create healthy smiles that patients are proud to show off. If you have suffered extensive tooth loss, our All-on-4® dental implant restoration may be the ideal solution.
With the All-on-4® process, patients who are in danger of losing all or most of their upper and/or lower teeth will enjoy durable, long-lasting replacements that function and feel like normal teeth. Best of all, you can avoid the need for loose, restrictive dentures. You do not need a dental implant for each and every one of your missing teeth. All you need are four implants on the upper part of your mouth, and four on the bottom, to restore your full smile. The titanium implants have the remarkable ability to fuse to living bone and become a natural part of your mouth. Your new smile will look perfectly natural and last you a lifetime.
Dental implants with the All-on-4® process offer a wide range of benefits:
- Teeth will look and feel natural, providing a confident smile.
- Fantastic results with a shorter treatment time.
- Elimination of discomfort or soreness some experience with ordinary dentures or bridges.
- No slipping, allowing normal speaking and eating.
- Only one surgery required.
The All-on-4® Process
- First, an initial exam is conducted to determine if you’re a good candidate for All-on-4®.
- During your appointment, you’re given the necessary anesthesia or sedation. Your bone is reduced, and the four implants and abutments are then placed, as are the temporary crowns.
- After the procedure is complete, you’re given the necessary medication, antibiotics, and post-op instructions. You will also have a follow-up appointment a week later to check on your status and remove your sutures.
- After a few months, your final restorations will be placed.
If you would like to discuss the All-on-4® process, please contact West Highland Dental Care at 517-258-9770.